Millsberry Friends
Hello Guest!

Welcome to the forums, be sure to register and join all of us in the fun!

-Millsberry Friends

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Millsberry Friends
Hello Guest!

Welcome to the forums, be sure to register and join all of us in the fun!

-Millsberry Friends
Millsberry Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» underwater bed
Lost”: Season opener brings new twists EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:49 am by grace02

» Advice for relationship
Lost”: Season opener brings new twists EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:24 am by sp005

» Game Tips And Tricks!
Lost”: Season opener brings new twists EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:01 am by mitchelj00

» High hopes for One Tree Hill
Lost”: Season opener brings new twists EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:34 am by sunjay

» 30 Rock Seasons 1-4
Lost”: Season opener brings new twists EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:41 am by tasha23

» Pay As You Go Sim Card
Lost”: Season opener brings new twists EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:58 am by jsram666

» I LOVE MILLSBERRY
Lost”: Season opener brings new twists EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:45 am by Jayvinz52

» Have A Solid Friendship.
Lost”: Season opener brings new twists EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:45 am by Jayvinz52

» Memberbucks Mall...
Lost”: Season opener brings new twists EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:36 am by aleyshax

Top posters
millsberrymasters51 (1005)
Lost”: Season opener brings new twists I_vote_lcapLost”: Season opener brings new twists I_voting_barLost”: Season opener brings new twists I_vote_rcap 
millionaire2121 (672)
Lost”: Season opener brings new twists I_vote_lcapLost”: Season opener brings new twists I_voting_barLost”: Season opener brings new twists I_vote_rcap 
ShadowCreek (264)
Jayvinz52 (238)
nstar11 (233)
jcoo2 (190)
mmahsbf (149)
danca44112 (147)
HaterOfHighRoads (137)
Blam (112)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate To The Forum
Donation username: MFF_donation
Contact The Forum
Forum's e-mail: millsberry_friends@live.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 147 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:25 pm
Statistics
We have 212 registered users
The newest registered user is lindacorwjj

Our users have posted a total of 3650 messages in 292 subjects
Advice for relationship

Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:24 am by sp005

When you are angry or deeply hurt, you may blow small problems out of proportion. Just as love sometimes clouds our objectivity, hurt and anger have a similar effect too. You may be tempted to ask a friend or a close relative to interfere or “make the other person see the sense of your argument”, but remember this approach can easily backfire as friends and relatives may not be objective and biased towards you. It’s therefore advisable to seek relationship counseling if both you and your partner are open to the idea. You may feel hesitant about confiding in a stranger, but remember a counselor is not just a stranger but a trained therapist. Just like you go to a doctor to treat an illness, you can visit a relationship counselor to treat your ailing The Relationship Company

Regards,

The Relationship Company

Comments: 0

Have A Solid Friendship.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:07 am by Bgeorge

We at Therelationshipcompany.com believe that in order for you to meet that special someone, you first have to socialize and meet a lot of people. We provide our members a wonderful array of social events, all thoroughly planned by our event staff. Each event is designed so that singles with common interest can get together in a safe and relaxed environment to socialize and have fun!

Regards:
BG

Comments: 2

male friends,make new friends,Make Friends Online,dating site

Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:37 pm by andyfriend

Hi Friends,

We feel very happy to announce the launch of a new website - www.minglefriend.com

You can even use your account for quick join. Here's the join link -
http://www.minglefriend.com/signup-content.php

As a member of minglefriend.com, you can -
* Socialize with other site members, create and customize social profiles, make friends, rate profiles and vote user content.
* Wall-to-wall messages,text/video chat,record video comments and spy user activities.
* Upload videos from computer, embed youtube videos or record videos live from your webcams.
* Create and join Events, Communities, Ads & Classifieds.
* Create Albums, Upload Photos, Music, Files etc.
* Forums, Blogs, Polls, Store, Sites, Articles, Help, News, About and lot's more.
*male friends,make new friends,Make Friends Online,dating site

Cheers
minglefriend.com Team
http://www.minglefriend.com

Comments: 1

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Lost”: Season opener brings new twists

Go down

Lost”: Season opener brings new twists Empty Lost”: Season opener brings new twists

Post by ivyivy Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:33 am

NOTE: If you haven’t watched the season opener of “Lost,” but definitely plan to, proceed no further …

“It worked.”

Those were the final Ghost Whisperer dvdwords spoken Charmed DVD
to Sawyer by Juliet last night before she died in CSI Miami Season dvdhis arms. She was referring, of course, to Jack’s bold plan for a time-line reset by setting The Beatles Collection dvdsoff an H-bomb.

But, more importantly, did it work True Blood dvd seasonfor you?

I hate to admit it: I did notone tree hill dvd love last night’s opener — even though I desperately wanted to. I was absolutely stoked hours before its debut, but after watching Team Darlton’s grand plan unfurl, I felt … well Monk DVD Box Set… a bit ambivalent and evenThe Simpsons dvds disappointed.

Like a lot of critics and fans have been Family Guy dvd seasondoing this Monk dvd seasonmorning, Farscape season dvdI will give credit to the producers for introducing a daring new storytelling structure that apparently will track the charactersprison break dvd through La Femme Nikita DVDsparallell, Charmed DVD
alternate worlds.

And I truly did enjoy the plot stringThe L Word dvd that had the plane landing at LAX and showing us what would have happened had the plane not crashed. Fittingly, things aren’t going so well for our Losties: Jack is frazzled because Oceanic has misplaced his father’s casket; KateTales from the Crypt dvds is on Mash dvd Seasonthe lam again; Jin has been stopped by Customs officials who want to know why he has a Ghost Whisperer dvdbig stash Criminal Minds dvdof undeclared cash in his bag; Locke is sad and pathetic; Charlie is bummed because Jack yanked a bag of heroin from his Charmed DVD
throat on the plane and prevented him from dying.

As many of us already suspected, one tree hill dvdit is becoming obvious that they all NEEDED to go to True Blood dvd seasonthe island to gain something of worth that was missing from theirFamily Guy dvd season lives.

Speaking of Charlie, Tales from the Crypt dvdswasn’t it coolThe L Word dvd to be runited with dearly departed characters such as Boone and Artz? A fun “LostThe Beatles Collection dvds” class reunion,Monk DVD Box Set indeed.

What I didn’t so much enjoy was the introduction of the temple people — or the other Others, as I call them. Not only was Doctor Who dvdsy patience tested (I don’t want to deal with yet ANOTHER influx of new characters this late in the game), I felt that the scenes in the temple came off as rather lame andMonk dvd season hokey. The Simpsons dvdsAnd those CGI scenes La Femme Nikita DVDswith Smokey the Monster? Oh so Mash dvd Seasoncheesy.

At least weMash dvd SeasonMash dvd SeasonMash dvd Season did discoverGhost Whisperer dvd who SmokeyFarscape season dvd is — the ManGreys Anatomy dvds in Black. But like so many things about “Lost,” that only leads to more questions: Like, who exactly, is this Man in Black? Why does he hate Jacob so much? What is his Criminal Minds dvdmotivation?

And, of course, we have manyone tree hill dvd questions about the underwater island, (Did you see the Dharma logo on the shark?), the absence of Charmed DVD
Shannon, the resurrection of Sayid, the wound onCSI Miami Season dvd Jack’sFarscape season dvd neck and, The Beatles Collection dvdsmostly, the prison break dvdalternate time lines.

Will they continue along theseTales from the Crypt dvds same paths for theMash dvd Season entire season?Monk DVD Box Set Will they ever converage? A co-worker and resident “Lost”-aholic, Joan Morris, offered this theory: Monk dvd seasonThe characters on the island are actually dead, but they just don’True Blood dvd seasont know it.

Does her theory hold any weight? Do The L Word dvdyou have a better one? All I know is that this journey continues to get more bizzare by the La Femme Nikita DVDsepisode.

For more on this subject, please read:

ivyivy
Okay Member
Okay Member

Female Number of posts : 109
Warning Bar : Lost”: Season opener brings new twists Untitl32
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down