Millsberry Friends
Hello Guest!

Welcome to the forums, be sure to register and join all of us in the fun!

-Millsberry Friends

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Millsberry Friends
Hello Guest!

Welcome to the forums, be sure to register and join all of us in the fun!

-Millsberry Friends
Millsberry Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» underwater bed
Game Tips And Tricks! EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:49 am by grace02

» Advice for relationship
Game Tips And Tricks! EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:24 am by sp005

» Game Tips And Tricks!
Game Tips And Tricks! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:01 am by mitchelj00

» High hopes for One Tree Hill
Game Tips And Tricks! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:34 am by sunjay

» 30 Rock Seasons 1-4
Game Tips And Tricks! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:41 am by tasha23

» Pay As You Go Sim Card
Game Tips And Tricks! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:58 am by jsram666

» I LOVE MILLSBERRY
Game Tips And Tricks! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:45 am by Jayvinz52

» Have A Solid Friendship.
Game Tips And Tricks! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:45 am by Jayvinz52

» Memberbucks Mall...
Game Tips And Tricks! EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:36 am by aleyshax

Top posters
millsberrymasters51 (1005)
Game Tips And Tricks! I_vote_lcapGame Tips And Tricks! I_voting_barGame Tips And Tricks! I_vote_rcap 
millionaire2121 (672)
Game Tips And Tricks! I_vote_lcapGame Tips And Tricks! I_voting_barGame Tips And Tricks! I_vote_rcap 
ShadowCreek (264)
Jayvinz52 (238)
nstar11 (233)
jcoo2 (190)
mmahsbf (149)
danca44112 (147)
HaterOfHighRoads (137)
Blam (112)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate To The Forum
Donation username: MFF_donation
Contact The Forum
Forum's e-mail: millsberry_friends@live.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 147 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:25 pm
Statistics
We have 212 registered users
The newest registered user is lindacorwjj

Our users have posted a total of 3650 messages in 292 subjects
Advice for relationship

Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:24 am by sp005

When you are angry or deeply hurt, you may blow small problems out of proportion. Just as love sometimes clouds our objectivity, hurt and anger have a similar effect too. You may be tempted to ask a friend or a close relative to interfere or “make the other person see the sense of your argument”, but remember this approach can easily backfire as friends and relatives may not be objective and biased towards you. It’s therefore advisable to seek relationship counseling if both you and your partner are open to the idea. You may feel hesitant about confiding in a stranger, but remember a counselor is not just a stranger but a trained therapist. Just like you go to a doctor to treat an illness, you can visit a relationship counselor to treat your ailing The Relationship Company

Regards,

The Relationship Company

Comments: 0

Have A Solid Friendship.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:07 am by Bgeorge

We at Therelationshipcompany.com believe that in order for you to meet that special someone, you first have to socialize and meet a lot of people. We provide our members a wonderful array of social events, all thoroughly planned by our event staff. Each event is designed so that singles with common interest can get together in a safe and relaxed environment to socialize and have fun!

Regards:
BG

Comments: 2

male friends,make new friends,Make Friends Online,dating site

Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:37 pm by andyfriend

Hi Friends,

We feel very happy to announce the launch of a new website - www.minglefriend.com

You can even use your account for quick join. Here's the join link -
http://www.minglefriend.com/signup-content.php

As a member of minglefriend.com, you can -
* Socialize with other site members, create and customize social profiles, make friends, rate profiles and vote user content.
* Wall-to-wall messages,text/video chat,record video comments and spy user activities.
* Upload videos from computer, embed youtube videos or record videos live from your webcams.
* Create and join Events, Communities, Ads & Classifieds.
* Create Albums, Upload Photos, Music, Files etc.
* Forums, Blogs, Polls, Store, Sites, Articles, Help, News, About and lot's more.
*male friends,make new friends,Make Friends Online,dating site

Cheers
minglefriend.com Team
http://www.minglefriend.com

Comments: 1

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Game Tips And Tricks!

+4
Jessica1361
nstar11
millionaire2121
purple
8 posters

Go down

Game Tips And Tricks! Empty Game Tips And Tricks!

Post by purple Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:23 pm

Game tips
tricky touchdown
-1000 points 4 trophy
Choose the boy.He gets u a higher score.U need to complete both courses in 20secs.
Bumper Boats
-500points 4 trophy
Choose Syvlie.U have to wait a minute to see her.
Editor in Chief
-no trophy
Hire 5 writers and 5 editors.Fast forward till there are 5 scoops.
Black Belt Karate
-no trophy
Need good accuracy.To get a high score u have to be a black belt.
Suddoku
-1000points 4 trophy
Play the hard level.Use anagramer.com.U need to complete it within 10 mins.
Slap Shot Shoot Shot
-1800points 4 trophy
Try to get your character in the yellow outfit.Choose better shooter and shoot at the left.If u win all the 3 levels u get an extra 150 points.
Wave Blaster
-1201 4 Syvlie Sofa
Try to kill the sea creatures that r in a group.It will give u 5 extra points for that.
Archey Challange
-no trophy
Aim at the higher balloons.U get more points that way.
Luck Charms Charmed Life
-1250 points 4 trophy
Try to get all the objects and go fast u get a lot of points that way.
Reese's Puff's Snowboard Salom
-1500 points 4 trophy
U need Kelly to win.Unlock her by having 100 fittness and health.
Millsberry Hide and Seek
-500 points 4 trophy
Try to remember all the names it helps a lot.Also have somebody sit next to u.
Galactic Defender
-500points 4 trophy
Try to keep the ball in 1 location.Also try to be the only1 left.
Sherman Homerun Durby
-10000points 4 trophy
Stay in the middle of the batters box.This game goes slowly.
Sink The Three
-1586points 4 trophy
Try to use a slow computer.Make sure the quality level is on high.
Rope Race
-785 points 4 trophy
Press F11 on your keyboard to make the screen bigger.That way u cannot close the browser on accident.
Countdown
-3126 points 4 trophy
Add the last 2 numbers.Likely that will be the only number in the ones.
Peabody Half Park Competion
-4651points 4 trophy
Try to do lots of combination flips.If u do a triple kickflip that is great!
Peabody Park Fishing
-no trophy
Buy a red fishing rod, worm, and fish in the reeds.
Peabody Park Cleanup
-2519 4 trophy
Run in straight lines.That way squrrills bump together that way.
Peanut Butter Toast Crunch
-591 4 trophy
Hard to win.No tips.
Hop N Drop
-450 4 trophy
Do the hard level.Try to remember the patterns.
Solver
-443 4 trphy
Use www.anagramer.com.

purple

Female Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Game Tips And Tricks! Empty Re: Game Tips And Tricks!

Post by purple Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:24 pm

Science Test Answers!

1. caloris basin
2. subsolar point
3. venus
4. phobos & deimos
5. thousand mgs
6. metal
7. venus
8. northern
9. thick atmosphere
10. false
11. love & beauty
12. iron
13. hydrogen & helium
14. true
15. true
16. underground ocean
17. saturn
18. 29.5
19. great red spot
20. crystallized ammonia
21. ice
22. asteroids
23. a month
24. venus, uranus, pluto
25. spiral
26. gas
27. false
28. mercury
29. meteor
30. away from sun
31. orion

purple

Back to top Go down

Post by purple Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:25 pm

White Belt - Purchase a Gi at the Toy Store
Yellow Belt - Send a "Thank You" card to robertjwilliams (the original discoverer of Sylvie)
Orange Belt - Capture a picture of Sylvie
Green Belt - Find the Sensei's cousin Patricks watch in the Colehurst Tunnels
Blue Belt - Pass a quiz about past events in millsberry
Brown Belt - Fish in the Peabody Park Pond and find the wallet, ring and camera that were lost by the Sensei's cousin patrick
Black Belt - Grown and prune a Bonsai tree until it looks just like the bonsai tree in the poster given to you by the sensei.

Here are some instructions on completing the tasks:

White Belt - simply purchase the Gi at the toy store. It can be found on page 6

Yellow Belt - To send the post card click on the link for downtown
Click on the Millsberry Post Office
http://www.millsberry.com/post_office/.....
Select "Send a Greeting"
Select "Thank You" as the card category
Select one of the two "Thank You" cards.
In the recipients name area type in robertjwilliams just as it's written there - no capitals no punctuation. There are several people who registered with that name but the correct one is robertjwilliams.
Do not change the name in the "From" area.
Click the send button. Once you've sent the card it should notify you that your task has been completed successfully.

Orange Belt - Capture a picture of Sylvie in Sylvane Lake
To take a picture of Sylvie there are two things you must do.

1. You must get a camera from the Home Electronics Superstore (or from a YardSale) and leave it in your queue. DO NOT put it in your house or it will not take the picture for you. You can buy either the digital camera or the Point and Shoot camera.

2. You must visit Sylvane Lake while Sylvie is out. This link will take you to the lake: http://www.millsberry.com/sylvane_lake/i...

To find Sylvie when she is out....

Sylvie is out 3 times per day. She appears the first time between 7:00am and 12:00pm EST and is out for 1 hour. It's always from the top of the hour to the bottom of the hour (8:00 to 9:00, for example) as opposed to random times (like 8:17 to 9:17).

She makes her second appearance 5 hours after the initial appearance. So if she's out at 10:00am she will be out again at 3:00pm

The third appearance doesn't seem to have any time pattern but it's always in the evenings. She is out for 1 hour each evening but you can't be sure of the time.

The best advice I can give you is to visit Sylvane Lake whenever you are on Millsberry. That will give you the best chance of finding Sylvie. And when you do spot her be sure to click on her because she will give you a gift. Sometimes it's something yucky like a seaweed covered hat but sometimes it's cool like Sylvie Plushie or a Sylve Beach Ball.

Green Belt - Find the Sensei's cousin's watch in the colehurst tunnels
The watch is in the colehurst tunnels. There are three hidden tunnel chambers that could contain the watch. They can be accessed by following these directions:

#1. Enter the tunnels, make a right turn and go to the dead end. There is a rock on the wall that is clickable. Click that rock and it will take you into the 1st hidden chamber.

#2. Upon entering the tunnels go straight ahead and keep going until you reach a place where you have to turn either left or right. There will be a small rock on the wall that is clickable. That will let you into the 2nd hidden chamber.

#3. Follow the directions to chamber #2 but turn left when you reach the left or right choice. Go straight until you reach a point where you must turn right. Turn right and the wall in front of you will again have a clickable rock. Click that rock and it will let you into the 3rd chamber.

NOTE: The watch is not buried. It will be just lying on the floor of one of the hidden chambers.

Blue Belt
Take a quiz about past events in Millsberry. The quiz consists of 20 questions and can be quite challenging, but all the answers you need can be found in past issues of the Gazette. To view past issues click the link for downtown, click on the Town hall, Historical Society and headline news (or just use this link http://www.millsberry.com/town_hall/hist... ). Once you manage to get 100% on the test your task will be complete.

Brown Belt - Fish in Peabody Park pond to find the Sensei's cousin's lost ring, wallet and Camera
This is one of the easier tasks, but it can sometimes take a bit of time.
Click on the link for downtown a
Click on Peabody Park.
Click on the sign that says fishing season is now open and that will take you to the fishing area of the pond.
Click the link for Bobby's bait shack to purchase the bait you need for the task.
If you don't already have a fishing pole I recommend purchasing the red fishing pole but that's just personal preference.
Purchase your bait - I purchase 3 of each type of bait they have in the bait shack.
Return to the pond and start fishing. There are three locations in which you can fish and I fish with each type of bait once in each location.

If you get lucky you may get all three items immediately or the first time through. Just the other night I caught all 3 items on my first 4 casts. But if you're not so lucky you may need to re-visit teh bait shack and again purchase 3 of each type of bait and continue the pattern of fishing once in each location with each type of bait.

Make sure you keep track of the items you do find (meaning the ring, wallet and the camera) because it will not notify you that the task is complete after you have caught the third item.

Black Belt - grow and prune a bonsai tree that was given to you by the sensei
This is actually easier than it sounds. The sensei will give you a poster showing what the bonsai tree should look like and there is a book in the bookstore entitled Caring for a Red Leaf Bonsai that also provides some helpful hints.
The tree will show at the bottom of the "My Place" screen below your trophies. The best advice I can give you here is to wait until it grows all three tufts of leaves before you even think about pruning it. That way you can ensure 100% that you have not over-pruned it. I would prune it once and visit the dojo to see if the Sensei says the tasks is complete. If she doesn't say it is complete prune again and re-visit the dojo. Be sure to not over-prune your tree or you will remove the tufts of leaves altogether.

It takes a few weeks for the tree to grow to the proper shape so don't despair if it seems like a slow process

purple

Back to top Go down

Post by purple Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:25 pm

New Dojo Answers

1.B. Choose Breakfast Challenge
2. A. The Energetic Mangoes
3. C. March 4, 2005
4. A. Simon Szabo
5. B. Artemisia Gentileschi
6. C. Carlos Guerro
7. B. An old newspaper article
8. A. Suzie Johnston
9. C. Chip the Wolf
10. C. Spooky Story Night
11. A. The Millsberry Community Center
12. B. Sugar Glider
13. C. November 23, 2005
14. B. The White Elephant Gift Exchange
15. C. Snowflake tokens
16. B. Berry Lucky Charms®
17. A. Plants
18. B. Chocolate Lucky Charms®
19. C. The Maldives
20. A. A Lucky Charms® bracelet
21. B. Kelly Kimbell
22. C. The first major snowfall of the season occurred
23. A. Its 200th anniversary
24. B. The Charmed Life Scavenger Hunt

purple

Back to top Go down

Post by purple Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:26 pm

To dig you need a few things in advance:
1. A shovel. Personally I recommend the colehurst shovel because it takes the least health when you dig. But if you can't find one of those in the classifieds then I recommend the heavy duty shovel from the hardware store in the garden section, page 2 It takes the 2nd least amount of health per dig. The regular shovel takes the most health when you dig.
2. A high level of health.
3. A high level of intelligence. This gives you 'hints' when you dig about good digging locations.

Once you have those two things you can go digging. On the main millsberry.com page below where your mail messages are listed you will see a 'dig for treasure' link. Click on it and it will take you to the colehurst tunnels http://www.millsberry.com/colhurst/ Click on the woman at the register and it will take you to the room where you can purchase an admission ticket Buy the ticket and then click on the entrance to the tunnels.

Once you are in the tunnels only dig where it gives you the message "Hint: This looks like a good place to dig". If you dig once at a hint hole and you get a prize on the first dig and you don't see the message again press the F5 key to refresh the screen. If the hint does not re-appear refresh a few more times. If after a few more refreshes it does not appear again then move on to another hole - it's not likely you will find anything more in the hole in which you just dug.

There are 4 different levels in the tunnel and there are different prizes for each level. The following is a breakdown of which items can be found on each level:

1st level
Ancient rock painting
Antique lockbox key
Antique soda bottle
Anvil
Horse stirrup
Kerosene lantern

2nd level
Antique portrait
Dinosaur skull
Faberge egg
Golden Laurel Crown
Horned helmet
Native American drum
Sundial

3rd level
Baby papoose
Bamboo flute
Boomerang
Ceremonial mask
Colhurst portrait
Golden serpent
Greek lyre
Heros engine
Porcelain doll

4th level
Antique lockbox
Catapult
Colhursts Shovel
Egyptian sarcophagus
Kimono
Pacific island monolith
Totem pole

i like to use the colhurst shovel because it takes away the lest amount of health.

purple

Back to top Go down

Post by millionaire2121 Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:32 pm

Oh wow lol.

millionaire2121
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 672
Job/Hobbies : Jesse White Tumbler
Registration date : 2008-06-27

https://millsberrysite.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by millionaire2121 Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:33 pm

Oh and just so you know I took your rules lol.

millionaire2121
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by nstar11 Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:31 pm

thanks Dance Banana
nstar11
nstar11
Decent Member
Decent Member

Female Number of posts : 233
Job/Hobbies : eating and sleeping
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by nstar11 Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:59 am

4 the tips really hepful punch
nstar11
nstar11
Decent Member
Decent Member

Back to top Go down

Post by millionaire2121 Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:51 pm

lol

millionaire2121
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by nstar11 Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:18 pm

:=coffe=:
nstar11
nstar11
Decent Member
Decent Member

Back to top Go down

Post by millionaire2121 Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

:-coke-: cheers

millionaire2121
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by millionaire2121 Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:22 pm

lol.

millionaire2121
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:21 pm

study so many words

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica1361 Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:59 pm

thanx all of the tips helped me out alot

Jessica1361

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayvinz52 Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:58 am

thanks purple to the tips.
Jayvinz52
Jayvinz52
Global Moderator

Male Number of posts : 238
Job/Hobbies : Studying,Watching T.V. and Playing Millsberry
Registration date : 2008-11-07

http://millsberry.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayvinz52 Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:16 am

i do it
Jayvinz52
Jayvinz52
Global Moderator

Male Number of posts : 238
Job/Hobbies : Studying,Watching T.V. and Playing Millsberry
Registration date : 2008-11-07

http://millsberry.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jellyfishmelrose Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:24 am

HEY ..i am knew .. thanks for the tips .. it helped me alot .. Very Happy
jellyfishmelrose
jellyfishmelrose

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by pradap Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:04 am

A shovel. Personally I recommend the colehurst shovel because it takes the least health when you dig. But if you can't find one of those in the classifieds then I recommend the heavy duty shovel from the hardware store in the garden section, page 2 It takes the 2nd least amount of health per dig. The regular shovel takes the most health when you dig. A high level of health.A high level of intelligence. This gives you 'hints' when you dig about good digging locations.

pradap

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by mitchelj00 Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:01 am

Hi all,

If after a few more refreshes it does not appear again then move on to another hole.

South india tour itinerary | South india tour operators | South india travels

mitchelj00

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down