Millsberry Friends
Hello Guest!

Welcome to the forums, be sure to register and join all of us in the fun!

-Millsberry Friends

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Millsberry Friends
Hello Guest!

Welcome to the forums, be sure to register and join all of us in the fun!

-Millsberry Friends
Millsberry Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» underwater bed
Kirkland Police hope to crack cold case murder with public's help EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:49 am by grace02

» Advice for relationship
Kirkland Police hope to crack cold case murder with public's help EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:24 am by sp005

» Game Tips And Tricks!
Kirkland Police hope to crack cold case murder with public's help EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:01 am by mitchelj00

» High hopes for One Tree Hill
Kirkland Police hope to crack cold case murder with public's help EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:34 am by sunjay

» 30 Rock Seasons 1-4
Kirkland Police hope to crack cold case murder with public's help EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:41 am by tasha23

» Pay As You Go Sim Card
Kirkland Police hope to crack cold case murder with public's help EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:58 am by jsram666

» I LOVE MILLSBERRY
Kirkland Police hope to crack cold case murder with public's help EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:45 am by Jayvinz52

» Have A Solid Friendship.
Kirkland Police hope to crack cold case murder with public's help EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:45 am by Jayvinz52

» Memberbucks Mall...
Kirkland Police hope to crack cold case murder with public's help EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:36 am by aleyshax

Top posters
millsberrymasters51 (1005)
Kirkland Police hope to crack cold case murder with public's help I_vote_lcapKirkland Police hope to crack cold case murder with public's help I_voting_barKirkland Police hope to crack cold case murder with public's help I_vote_rcap 
millionaire2121 (672)
Kirkland Police hope to crack cold case murder with public's help I_vote_lcapKirkland Police hope to crack cold case murder with public's help I_voting_barKirkland Police hope to crack cold case murder with public's help I_vote_rcap 
ShadowCreek (264)
Jayvinz52 (238)
nstar11 (233)
jcoo2 (190)
mmahsbf (149)
danca44112 (147)
HaterOfHighRoads (137)
Blam (112)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate To The Forum
Donation username: MFF_donation
Contact The Forum
Forum's e-mail: millsberry_friends@live.com
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 147 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:25 pm
Statistics
We have 212 registered users
The newest registered user is lindacorwjj

Our users have posted a total of 3650 messages in 292 subjects
Advice for relationship

Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:24 am by sp005

When you are angry or deeply hurt, you may blow small problems out of proportion. Just as love sometimes clouds our objectivity, hurt and anger have a similar effect too. You may be tempted to ask a friend or a close relative to interfere or “make the other person see the sense of your argument”, but remember this approach can easily backfire as friends and relatives may not be objective and biased towards you. It’s therefore advisable to seek relationship counseling if both you and your partner are open to the idea. You may feel hesitant about confiding in a stranger, but remember a counselor is not just a stranger but a trained therapist. Just like you go to a doctor to treat an illness, you can visit a relationship counselor to treat your ailing The Relationship Company

Regards,

The Relationship Company

Comments: 0

Have A Solid Friendship.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:07 am by Bgeorge

We at Therelationshipcompany.com believe that in order for you to meet that special someone, you first have to socialize and meet a lot of people. We provide our members a wonderful array of social events, all thoroughly planned by our event staff. Each event is designed so that singles with common interest can get together in a safe and relaxed environment to socialize and have fun!

Regards:
BG

Comments: 2

male friends,make new friends,Make Friends Online,dating site

Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:37 pm by andyfriend

Hi Friends,

We feel very happy to announce the launch of a new website - www.minglefriend.com

You can even use your account for quick join. Here's the join link -
http://www.minglefriend.com/signup-content.php

As a member of minglefriend.com, you can -
* Socialize with other site members, create and customize social profiles, make friends, rate profiles and vote user content.
* Wall-to-wall messages,text/video chat,record video comments and spy user activities.
* Upload videos from computer, embed youtube videos or record videos live from your webcams.
* Create and join Events, Communities, Ads & Classifieds.
* Create Albums, Upload Photos, Music, Files etc.
* Forums, Blogs, Polls, Store, Sites, Articles, Help, News, About and lot's more.
*male friends,make new friends,Make Friends Online,dating site

Cheers
minglefriend.com Team
http://www.minglefriend.com

Comments: 1

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Kirkland Police hope to crack cold case murder with public's help

Go down

Kirkland Police hope to crack cold case murder with public's help Empty Kirkland Police hope to crack cold case murder with public's help

Post by ivyivy Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:48 am

Cold Case is one of the most popular shows on TV.Girlfriends DVD TV shows? Yes, exactly.Californication DVDs,I like La Femme Nikita DVDandSix Feet Under DVD season very much, if you like [url=http://www.dvdsetcollection.com/products/Transformers-20th-Anniversary-Special-Edition-Seasons-1-4--Movies-DVD-Boxset-cartoon-1502.htmlTransformers DVD Box set[/url]
or But for the Kirkland Police Department and a Kirkland family, one of the city's only outstanding cold cases is all too real and being revisited nearly four years after the original crime. The KPD is asking for the community's help to find a murderer.

"Someone out there has information and they can call the tip line of Crime Stoppers anonymously," said Corp. Phil Goguen, of the KPD.

Kirkland resident John Schuoler, who was 23, was killed between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Friday, Sept. 15 2006 in his first-floor apartment from trauma to his head. No one has been arrested in the case.

The apartment complex, Sunset Shores,Californication DVD Box setor Ally McBeal DVD box setyou can buy it on the internet.
The tv serisesMonk DVD Box Set and the
is located at 10138 Northeast 64th St. near Lake Washington Boulevard N.E.

"We want anybody who knew John or had contact with him that week and has not talked with us to call us," said Corp. Jack Keesee with the Kirkland Police Department. "They might think the information is insignificant but it might be the turning point."

Schuoler, who went by John LeBar in high Mad Men DVD Seasonare also very good, I hope you like itschool, worked at the Woodmark Hotel. Schuoler was off work on Sept. 14 and spent the day on the computer and went shopping. He and his roommate had people over to their apartment that night, which was a frequent occurrence.

"There apartment was very popular," said Goguen.

Schuoler was last seen alive in the apartment between 9:30-10 p.m. that night. When his roommate returned home from work the next day he found Schuoler in his bed and unresponsive. The 911 call came into the KPD at 8:20 p.m. There were no signs of forced entry in the apartment and the only thing missing was a hunter green "army style" canvas backpack purchased at REI.

"It was a higher end back pack," said Goguen. "His mother purchased it for him because the straps on other back packs had broken."

Goguen said that anyone who has information about that back pack is urged to contact police.

Goguen and Keesee began working onThe Two and a half men DVD is very good.. if you Charmed DVD want to buy one tree hill dvd it is a good prison break dvd place to buy it The L Word dvd on our website. the case again in November and have uncovered some new evidence.

"We definitely have some persons of interest," said Keesee.

The KPD is attempting to solicit help from the public to put the final pieces of the puzzle together, including a segment on Washington's Most Wanted, which aired Friday. To give information on this crime please call the Kirkland Police Department tip line at 425-587-3515 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.

"My belief of the person being caught is nearing Supernatural DVD very good Lost dvds it is a good choice for you Walt Disney 100 Years Of Magic (164 Discs) for e example the Doctor Who dvds and Criminal Minds dvd100 percent since the airing on Washington's Most Wanted and the Seattle PI article," said Schuoler's mother Lani Faye, via e-mail. "The tip line, in my opinion, enables a person who has knowledge of the crime to be able to come forward with the information they have without the threat of repercussions."

For the KPD, this is one of the only active cold cases in the city. Goguen noted that 2006 was not a good year for Kirkland as there were three murders, including Schouler.

Faye is hoping for some closure.

"When the crime first occcurred, I felt like my dad did when he was in World War II. A zero pilot dropped a bomb on a munitions dump thatLa Femme Nikita DVDs all are good items Dexter dvd season,welcome you come to our website to have a look.if you are a tv fan. Then it is a good news for you, bencanse you can see many
Glee series dvd tv shous on our website.
Dollhouse seasons dvd this tv show is just one of them,
JAG dvd collection next I will introduce more and more tv shows for you ,for example, the
he was near and it literally blew off all his clothes, including his Army boots. He just stood there numb and dumbfounded. That was me - numb and dumbfounded. Now that it is a cold case it's like watching paint dry."

But the ongoing investigation is not easy for Faye to live with.

"It's a 24/7 prolonged agony of anticipation waiting for something to break," said Faye. "Constant anticipation and a constant state of high stress. I've probably aged 10-15 years just from the stress."

Faye is appreciative to the KPD for their continued interest in solving the nearly four-year-old crime.

"I would like to thank the Kirkland Police Department, in particular Detective Phil Goguen and Detective John Kessee for all their efforts and extensive collaboration with other departments in trying to solve my son's murder," said Faye.Homicide: Life on the Street dvd box set and the
Rome dvd box set are very good tv shows , I hope you can get more and more tv shows from our help.Get Smart series dvd is a also a good tv serise. Hope you can get more and more fun from our website.www.dvdsetcollection.com. we are waiting for you visit. Thank you for your
"I also would like to thank Mike Ursino and John Haslip for freeing up some time so that Phil and Jack could hit this case hard one more time. I believe our police force makes this city one of the safest cities to live in. As a matter of fact, the initial reason we had moved to Kirkland was due to their police department. At that time Kirkland was ranked number one of the safest cities to live in Washington State."

ivyivy
Okay Member
Okay Member

Female Number of posts : 109
Country : Kirkland Police hope to crack cold case murder with public's help Flag_a12
Warning Bar : Kirkland Police hope to crack cold case murder with public's help Untitl32
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down