Millsberry Friends
Hello Guest!

Welcome to the forums, be sure to register and join all of us in the fun!

-Millsberry Friends

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Millsberry Friends
Hello Guest!

Welcome to the forums, be sure to register and join all of us in the fun!

-Millsberry Friends
Millsberry Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» underwater bed
Naked woman in Midsomer Murders at 4pm prompts complaints to ITV EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:49 am by grace02

» Advice for relationship
Naked woman in Midsomer Murders at 4pm prompts complaints to ITV EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:24 am by sp005

» Game Tips And Tricks!
Naked woman in Midsomer Murders at 4pm prompts complaints to ITV EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:01 am by mitchelj00

» High hopes for One Tree Hill
Naked woman in Midsomer Murders at 4pm prompts complaints to ITV EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:34 am by sunjay

» 30 Rock Seasons 1-4
Naked woman in Midsomer Murders at 4pm prompts complaints to ITV EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:41 am by tasha23

» Pay As You Go Sim Card
Naked woman in Midsomer Murders at 4pm prompts complaints to ITV EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:58 am by jsram666

» I LOVE MILLSBERRY
Naked woman in Midsomer Murders at 4pm prompts complaints to ITV EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:45 am by Jayvinz52

» Have A Solid Friendship.
Naked woman in Midsomer Murders at 4pm prompts complaints to ITV EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:45 am by Jayvinz52

» Memberbucks Mall...
Naked woman in Midsomer Murders at 4pm prompts complaints to ITV EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:36 am by aleyshax

Top posters
millsberrymasters51 (1005)
Naked woman in Midsomer Murders at 4pm prompts complaints to ITV I_vote_lcapNaked woman in Midsomer Murders at 4pm prompts complaints to ITV I_voting_barNaked woman in Midsomer Murders at 4pm prompts complaints to ITV I_vote_rcap 
millionaire2121 (672)
Naked woman in Midsomer Murders at 4pm prompts complaints to ITV I_vote_lcapNaked woman in Midsomer Murders at 4pm prompts complaints to ITV I_voting_barNaked woman in Midsomer Murders at 4pm prompts complaints to ITV I_vote_rcap 
ShadowCreek (264)
Jayvinz52 (238)
nstar11 (233)
jcoo2 (190)
mmahsbf (149)
danca44112 (147)
HaterOfHighRoads (137)
Blam (112)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate To The Forum
Donation username: MFF_donation
Contact The Forum
Forum's e-mail: millsberry_friends@live.com
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 147 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:25 pm
Statistics
We have 212 registered users
The newest registered user is lindacorwjj

Our users have posted a total of 3650 messages in 292 subjects
Advice for relationship

Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:24 am by sp005

When you are angry or deeply hurt, you may blow small problems out of proportion. Just as love sometimes clouds our objectivity, hurt and anger have a similar effect too. You may be tempted to ask a friend or a close relative to interfere or “make the other person see the sense of your argument”, but remember this approach can easily backfire as friends and relatives may not be objective and biased towards you. It’s therefore advisable to seek relationship counseling if both you and your partner are open to the idea. You may feel hesitant about confiding in a stranger, but remember a counselor is not just a stranger but a trained therapist. Just like you go to a doctor to treat an illness, you can visit a relationship counselor to treat your ailing The Relationship Company

Regards,

The Relationship Company

Comments: 0

Have A Solid Friendship.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:07 am by Bgeorge

We at Therelationshipcompany.com believe that in order for you to meet that special someone, you first have to socialize and meet a lot of people. We provide our members a wonderful array of social events, all thoroughly planned by our event staff. Each event is designed so that singles with common interest can get together in a safe and relaxed environment to socialize and have fun!

Regards:
BG

Comments: 2

male friends,make new friends,Make Friends Online,dating site

Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:37 pm by andyfriend

Hi Friends,

We feel very happy to announce the launch of a new website - www.minglefriend.com

You can even use your account for quick join. Here's the join link -
http://www.minglefriend.com/signup-content.php

As a member of minglefriend.com, you can -
* Socialize with other site members, create and customize social profiles, make friends, rate profiles and vote user content.
* Wall-to-wall messages,text/video chat,record video comments and spy user activities.
* Upload videos from computer, embed youtube videos or record videos live from your webcams.
* Create and join Events, Communities, Ads & Classifieds.
* Create Albums, Upload Photos, Music, Files etc.
* Forums, Blogs, Polls, Store, Sites, Articles, Help, News, About and lot's more.
*male friends,make new friends,Make Friends Online,dating site

Cheers
minglefriend.com Team
http://www.minglefriend.com

Comments: 1

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Naked woman in Midsomer Murders at 4pm prompts complaints to ITV

Go down

Naked woman in Midsomer Murders at 4pm prompts complaints to ITV Empty Naked woman in Midsomer Murders at 4pm prompts complaints to ITV

Post by ivyivy Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:19 am

Viewers were shocked when the repeated programme showed an actress with her breasts and bottom on display.

She then become involved in a bedroomCriminal Minds dvd and La Femme Nikita DVDs all are good items Dexter dvd season,welcome you come to our website to have a look.if you are a tv fan. Then it is a good news for you, bencanse you can see many
Glee series dvd tv shous on our website.
romp with a semi-naked man.

It is not the first time the seemingly-genteel detective series, starring John Nettles who plays DCI Tom Barnaby, has landed in hot water for Dollhouse seasons dvd this tv show is just one of them,
JAG dvd collection next I will introduce more and more tv shows for you ,for example, the
Homicide: Life on the Street dvd box set and the
Rome dvd box set are very good tv shows , shocking daytime audiences.

In 2008 ITV was rapped over the knuckles by TV regulator Ofcom for broadcasting scenes that were too violent for the daytime.

Then, viewers were shown the gruesome sight of a murder victim's body smoking after he had been electrocuted in a car.

The problem seems to be that the cult crime drama is originally broadcast after the 9pm watershed.

But it quite often gets repeated at 4pm on weekday afternoons and the offending scenes aren't edited out.

The latest controversial scene was screened I hope you can get more and more tv shows from our help.Get Smart series dvd is a also a good tv serise. Hope you can get more and more fun from our website.www.dvdsetcollection.com. we are waiting for you visit. Thank you for your
The Vampire Diaries series dvd tv show is very good at 4.15pm yesterday (Weds) on ITV1 during the episode called Shot at Dawn.

It involved actress Charlotte Lucas stripping off to pose nude for an artist who she then went to bed with.

Mum Tracey Pugh, 38, from Southampton, Hants, said: "My two young sons had not long arrived home from school and the TV was on in the background while they were playing.

"Then all of a sudden this naked women popped up on the screen. You could pretty much see everything. I was shocked and quickly reached for the remote control.

"I was aware that the woman in the scene was posing as a life model but even so, it is still a bit strong for four o'clock in the afternoon.

"Why on earth wasn't it edited out?"

In 2007 Ofcom warned ITV over the same showthe dvd on the dvdsetcollection merlin dvd box set is very good. If you want
get smart series dvd to know more about our get smart series dvd products you can visit our website after it was found to be in breach of rules for both violence and swearing before the watershed.

Despite the warning that ITV should take care that material made for an evening slot is suitably edited for daytime, it has happened again in 2008.

Ofcom told the broadcaster that children buffy the vampire slayer box set the tv show I will satisfy you very much. Rome DVD TV show is perfect.

needed to be protected from inappropriate scheduling.

At the time Ofcom said: "There were a relatively large number of violent images, that when taken together made it inappropriate for a 4pm slot, when a significant number of children are available to view."

ivyivy
Okay Member
Okay Member

Female Number of posts : 109
Country : Naked woman in Midsomer Murders at 4pm prompts complaints to ITV Flag_a12
Warning Bar : Naked woman in Midsomer Murders at 4pm prompts complaints to ITV Untitl32
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down