Millsberry Friends
Hello Guest!

Welcome to the forums, be sure to register and join all of us in the fun!

-Millsberry Friends

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Millsberry Friends
Hello Guest!

Welcome to the forums, be sure to register and join all of us in the fun!

-Millsberry Friends
Millsberry Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» underwater bed
Cold Case: Coming to Grips With Racial Killings in America EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:49 am by grace02

» Advice for relationship
Cold Case: Coming to Grips With Racial Killings in America EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:24 am by sp005

» Game Tips And Tricks!
Cold Case: Coming to Grips With Racial Killings in America EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:01 am by mitchelj00

» High hopes for One Tree Hill
Cold Case: Coming to Grips With Racial Killings in America EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:34 am by sunjay

» 30 Rock Seasons 1-4
Cold Case: Coming to Grips With Racial Killings in America EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:41 am by tasha23

» Pay As You Go Sim Card
Cold Case: Coming to Grips With Racial Killings in America EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:58 am by jsram666

» I LOVE MILLSBERRY
Cold Case: Coming to Grips With Racial Killings in America EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:45 am by Jayvinz52

» Have A Solid Friendship.
Cold Case: Coming to Grips With Racial Killings in America EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:45 am by Jayvinz52

» Memberbucks Mall...
Cold Case: Coming to Grips With Racial Killings in America EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:36 am by aleyshax

Top posters
millsberrymasters51 (1005)
Cold Case: Coming to Grips With Racial Killings in America I_vote_lcapCold Case: Coming to Grips With Racial Killings in America I_voting_barCold Case: Coming to Grips With Racial Killings in America I_vote_rcap 
millionaire2121 (672)
Cold Case: Coming to Grips With Racial Killings in America I_vote_lcapCold Case: Coming to Grips With Racial Killings in America I_voting_barCold Case: Coming to Grips With Racial Killings in America I_vote_rcap 
ShadowCreek (264)
Jayvinz52 (238)
nstar11 (233)
jcoo2 (190)
mmahsbf (149)
danca44112 (147)
HaterOfHighRoads (137)
Blam (112)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate To The Forum
Donation username: MFF_donation
Contact The Forum
Forum's e-mail: millsberry_friends@live.com
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 147 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:25 pm
Statistics
We have 212 registered users
The newest registered user is lindacorwjj

Our users have posted a total of 3650 messages in 292 subjects
Advice for relationship

Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:24 am by sp005

When you are angry or deeply hurt, you may blow small problems out of proportion. Just as love sometimes clouds our objectivity, hurt and anger have a similar effect too. You may be tempted to ask a friend or a close relative to interfere or “make the other person see the sense of your argument”, but remember this approach can easily backfire as friends and relatives may not be objective and biased towards you. It’s therefore advisable to seek relationship counseling if both you and your partner are open to the idea. You may feel hesitant about confiding in a stranger, but remember a counselor is not just a stranger but a trained therapist. Just like you go to a doctor to treat an illness, you can visit a relationship counselor to treat your ailing The Relationship Company

Regards,

The Relationship Company

Comments: 0

Have A Solid Friendship.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:07 am by Bgeorge

We at Therelationshipcompany.com believe that in order for you to meet that special someone, you first have to socialize and meet a lot of people. We provide our members a wonderful array of social events, all thoroughly planned by our event staff. Each event is designed so that singles with common interest can get together in a safe and relaxed environment to socialize and have fun!

Regards:
BG

Comments: 2

male friends,make new friends,Make Friends Online,dating site

Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:37 pm by andyfriend

Hi Friends,

We feel very happy to announce the launch of a new website - www.minglefriend.com

You can even use your account for quick join. Here's the join link -
http://www.minglefriend.com/signup-content.php

As a member of minglefriend.com, you can -
* Socialize with other site members, create and customize social profiles, make friends, rate profiles and vote user content.
* Wall-to-wall messages,text/video chat,record video comments and spy user activities.
* Upload videos from computer, embed youtube videos or record videos live from your webcams.
* Create and join Events, Communities, Ads & Classifieds.
* Create Albums, Upload Photos, Music, Files etc.
* Forums, Blogs, Polls, Store, Sites, Articles, Help, News, About and lot's more.
*male friends,make new friends,Make Friends Online,dating site

Cheers
minglefriend.com Team
http://www.minglefriend.com

Comments: 1

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Cold Case: Coming to Grips With Racial Killings in America

Go down

Cold Case: Coming to Grips With Racial Killings in America Empty Cold Case: Coming to Grips With Racial Killings in America

Post by ivyivy Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:39 am

The U.S. Justice Department is about to conclude its three-year investigation of 108 unsolved civil rights era murders,I think cold case dvd is a Movie cold case dvds if you want To know cold case dvd series about our Cold casecold case box set,you can search you
cold case dvd collectionwebsite, it is a good site to cold case movies on dvdabout the cold case all cold case hope you can cold case DVD box setknow our website cold case seasons DVDas soon as possible.
including that of Jimmie Lee Jackson, who was shot and killed in 1965 by Alabama state trooper James Bonard Fowler. Other than Fowler, however, who was charged with murder in 2007, few of these investigations have resulted in indictments. As the years have passed, suspects have died, witnesses’ memories have faded, and vital evidence has disappeared.

Although far reaching, the department’s investigation barely scratched the surface of racially motivated murder in I think cold case dvd is a Movie cold case dvds if you want To know cold case dvd series about our Cold casecold case box set,you can search you
cold case dvd collectionwebsite, it is a good site to cold case movies on dvdabout the cold case all cold case hope you can cold case DVD box setknow our website cold case seasons DVDas soon as possible.
America’s recent past, partly because federal law restricted the investigations to crimes that occurred on federal property, and because investigators focused their attention on killings that occurred after 1945. Had the search parameters been expanded, even just a little, the full scope of America’s long history of racial terrorism would have been exposed.

While conducting research for my book, Bloody Lowndes: Civil Rights and Black Power in Alabama’s Black Belt, I uncovered countless racial killings just in Lowndes County, Alabama. These incidents included racial pogroms directed at local black landowners and striking sharecroppers in 1888 and 1935 that were similar to what occurred in Rosewood, Florida in 1923. They also included several murders, including the 1931 killing of sixteen-year-old Neal Guin, who was tied to the trunk of a tree in his father’s field and shot more than one hundred times. What’s more, the identities of those who committed these crimes were no secret. It was common knowledge and widely reported that local white landowners Archie Bryant, Arthur Hall, and Asa May whipped black sharecropper Joe “Buck” Seles to death in 1933. Sadly, no one ever paid for these crimes.

The red record that I discovered in Lowndes County, Alabama was no anomaly. Throughout the South, African Americans were victims of racial violence, losing their lives for the slightest breach of racial etiquette, for being “uppity” in some cases, and often for doing nothing at I think cold case dvd is a Movie cold case dvds if you want To know cold case dvd series about our Cold casecold case box set,you can search you
all, simply for being Black in the presence of angry Whites.

Racial terrorism was also not limited to the South. It surfaced everywhere African Americans lived, from the Northeast, to the Midwest, to the West. In The Selma of the North: Civil Rights Insurgency in Milwaukee, Patrick Jones documents several cases of racially motivated murder in that Wisconsin city, lending credence to Malcolm X’s quip that for African Americans the South was anywhere in America below the Canadian border.

Whether in ‘Deep South’ Alabama or ‘Up South’ Wisconsin, those who committed racially motivated murder rarely wore masks; African Americans died at the hands of parties well known. Indeed, the Ku Klux Klan wasn’t the problem, it was white landowners, shopkeepers, andI think cold case dvd is a Movie cold case dvds if you want To know cold case dvd series about our Cold casecold case box set,you can search you
factory workers, and everyone knew who they were. And in urban America, instead of wearing white robes, assailants often wore blue uniforms. Police officers in the state of New York, for instance, killed forty-six unarmed African Americans between 1947 and 1952.

A range of factors motivated those who committed these crimes. Some wanted to keep black workers from leaving their employ, while others sought to keep black families from moving into their neighborhoods. Regardless of the specific motivation, these racial killings reinforced the status quo, extending the life of segregation and perpetuating racial inequality.

There will be no justice for the vast majority of victims of racially motivated murder. But as the Justice Department closes the book on several of these cases, I hope we don’t close our eyes to this chapter in American history.

ivyivy
Okay Member
Okay Member

Female Number of posts : 109
Country : Cold Case: Coming to Grips With Racial Killings in America Flag_a12
Warning Bar : Cold Case: Coming to Grips With Racial Killings in America Untitl32
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down