Millsberry Friends
Hello Guest!

Welcome to the forums, be sure to register and join all of us in the fun!

-Millsberry Friends

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Millsberry Friends
Hello Guest!

Welcome to the forums, be sure to register and join all of us in the fun!

-Millsberry Friends
Millsberry Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» underwater bed
Family pleads for help on cold case murder EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:49 am by grace02

» Advice for relationship
Family pleads for help on cold case murder EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:24 am by sp005

» Game Tips And Tricks!
Family pleads for help on cold case murder EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:01 am by mitchelj00

» High hopes for One Tree Hill
Family pleads for help on cold case murder EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:34 am by sunjay

» 30 Rock Seasons 1-4
Family pleads for help on cold case murder EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:41 am by tasha23

» Pay As You Go Sim Card
Family pleads for help on cold case murder EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:58 am by jsram666

» I LOVE MILLSBERRY
Family pleads for help on cold case murder EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:45 am by Jayvinz52

» Have A Solid Friendship.
Family pleads for help on cold case murder EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:45 am by Jayvinz52

» Memberbucks Mall...
Family pleads for help on cold case murder EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:36 am by aleyshax

Top posters
millsberrymasters51 (1005)
Family pleads for help on cold case murder I_vote_lcapFamily pleads for help on cold case murder I_voting_barFamily pleads for help on cold case murder I_vote_rcap 
millionaire2121 (672)
Family pleads for help on cold case murder I_vote_lcapFamily pleads for help on cold case murder I_voting_barFamily pleads for help on cold case murder I_vote_rcap 
ShadowCreek (264)
Jayvinz52 (238)
nstar11 (233)
jcoo2 (190)
mmahsbf (149)
danca44112 (147)
HaterOfHighRoads (137)
Blam (112)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate To The Forum
Donation username: MFF_donation
Contact The Forum
Forum's e-mail: millsberry_friends@live.com
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 147 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:25 pm
Statistics
We have 212 registered users
The newest registered user is lindacorwjj

Our users have posted a total of 3650 messages in 292 subjects
Advice for relationship

Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:24 am by sp005

When you are angry or deeply hurt, you may blow small problems out of proportion. Just as love sometimes clouds our objectivity, hurt and anger have a similar effect too. You may be tempted to ask a friend or a close relative to interfere or “make the other person see the sense of your argument”, but remember this approach can easily backfire as friends and relatives may not be objective and biased towards you. It’s therefore advisable to seek relationship counseling if both you and your partner are open to the idea. You may feel hesitant about confiding in a stranger, but remember a counselor is not just a stranger but a trained therapist. Just like you go to a doctor to treat an illness, you can visit a relationship counselor to treat your ailing The Relationship Company

Regards,

The Relationship Company

Comments: 0

Have A Solid Friendship.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:07 am by Bgeorge

We at Therelationshipcompany.com believe that in order for you to meet that special someone, you first have to socialize and meet a lot of people. We provide our members a wonderful array of social events, all thoroughly planned by our event staff. Each event is designed so that singles with common interest can get together in a safe and relaxed environment to socialize and have fun!

Regards:
BG

Comments: 2

male friends,make new friends,Make Friends Online,dating site

Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:37 pm by andyfriend

Hi Friends,

We feel very happy to announce the launch of a new website - www.minglefriend.com

You can even use your account for quick join. Here's the join link -
http://www.minglefriend.com/signup-content.php

As a member of minglefriend.com, you can -
* Socialize with other site members, create and customize social profiles, make friends, rate profiles and vote user content.
* Wall-to-wall messages,text/video chat,record video comments and spy user activities.
* Upload videos from computer, embed youtube videos or record videos live from your webcams.
* Create and join Events, Communities, Ads & Classifieds.
* Create Albums, Upload Photos, Music, Files etc.
* Forums, Blogs, Polls, Store, Sites, Articles, Help, News, About and lot's more.
*male friends,make new friends,Make Friends Online,dating site

Cheers
minglefriend.com Team
http://www.minglefriend.com

Comments: 1

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Family pleads for help on cold case murder

Go down

Family pleads for help on cold case murder Empty Family pleads for help on cold case murder

Post by ivyivy Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:57 am

One year ago on Sunday a disabled man was brutally murdered in his Bakersfield apartment. His family says it was a random murder, meaningToday we’re urging you to watch Cold Case Season 7 Episode 14 onlinecold case DVD box set tv show or on your TV set at home, because it is a important episode on the Cold Case TV show and one of the more fun episodes to date. cold case seasons DVDWhat exactly is Cold Case and why ought I watchcold case dvdCold Case Season 7 Episode 14 ?: Cold Case is series focusing in on Lilly Rush, a lone female detective in the Philadelphia homicide squad. cold case dvdsShe is assigned to “cold cases” – which are cases that have never been solvedcold case dvd series and are therefore put on ice. Lilly Rush makes use of today’s new sciencitific advancements and finds fresh clues to open up cases that were cold acse tv show cold case box set tv once deemed unsolvable. Her line of work has another challenge – it opens old wounds and may lead suspects to commit new crimes to further hide their trail. This exciting detective drama blends a healthy dose of action, suspensecold case seasons DVD t v show,cold case dvd elements, and drama to create an exciting watch throughout.Cold Case Season 7 Episode 14 Preview: if you like cold case dvd collection tv show ,you will like our website ,beanse it is a good palce,www.dvdsetcollection.com,cold case is a good tv serises ,hop you like it.cold case movies on dvd The team re-opens the 1971 death of a teenage circus aerialist whose fall during mid-act might have been the result of foul play. Meanwhile, Rush uncovers what might be potential charges for another case.cold case seasons DVDWatch Cold Case Season 7 Episode 14 onlineall cold case To stream Cold Case Season 7 Episodecold case DVD box set Hulu will most likely have the stream available if you’re located inside the US. he did not know his killers.

33-year-old Norberto “Beto” Gutierrez suffered a traumatic brain injury after an accident at work in Los Angeles. So he came back to Kern County to be with his family.

“He came home to recover from that injury,” his mother Vera Garay said.

Gutierrez moved in with his father at a Bakersfield apartment at on Palm Street.

His family said Gutierrez liked to go shopping, hold barbeques for the neighbors, and spend time with his family. They said he was an upstanding Today we’re urging you to watch Cold Case Season 7 Episode 14 onlinecold case DVD box set tv show or on your TV set at home, because it is a important episode on the Cold Case TV show and one of the more fun episodes to date. cold case seasons DVDWhat exactly is Cold Case and why ought I watchcold case dvdCold Case Season 7 Episode 14 ?: Cold Case is series focusing in on Lilly Rush, a lone female detective in the Philadelphia homicide squad. cold case dvdsShe is assigned to “cold cases” – which are cases that have never been solvedcold case dvd series and are therefore put on ice. Lilly Rush makes use of today’s new sciencitific advancements and finds fresh clues to open up cases that were cold acse tv show cold case box set tv once deemed unsolvable. Her line of work has another challenge – it opens old wounds and may lead suspects to commit new crimes to further hide their trail. This exciting detective drama blends a healthy dose of action, suspensecold case seasons DVD t v show,cold case dvd elements, and drama to create an exciting watch throughout.Cold Case Season 7 Episode 14 Preview: if you like cold case dvd collection tv show ,you will like our website ,beanse it is a good palce,www.dvdsetcollection.com,cold case is a good tv serises ,hop you like it.cold case movies on dvd The team re-opens the 1971 death of a teenage circus aerialist whose fall during mid-act might have been the result of foul play. Meanwhile, Rush uncovers what might be potential charges for another case.cold case seasons DVDWatch Cold Case Season 7 Episode 14 onlineall cold case To stream Cold Case Season 7 Episodecold case DVD box set Hulu will most likely have the stream available if you’re located inside the US. citizen, who was liked by all.

But Gutierrez would never recover from his devastating injury. At 11:45 a.m. on March 14, 2009 his father and sister came home and found him beaten to death in a bathroom. He had spoken with his family less than three hours earlier. One item was stolen, but police won't say what.

Time ticks away and his murder remains unsolved.

“He's not around anymore. I miss his phone calls. He used to call me morning, noon, and night. He would call me all the time,” Garay said.

“I miss him a lot. I miss him a lot,” Melissa Jensen, his sister, said.

On Sunday, Gutierrez’s family, friends, and former neighbors spent the afternoon at Saunders Park, near his apartment, with signs that read "My son deserves justice" and "Don't let this be another cold case."

One suspect is a white female, 6 feet tall, Today we’re urging you to watch Cold Case Season 7 Episode 14 onlinecold case DVD box set tv show or on your TV set at home, because it is a important episode on the Cold Case TV show and one of the more fun episodes to date. cold case seasons DVDWhat exactly is Cold Case and why ought I watchcold case dvdCold Case Season 7 Episode 14 ?: Cold Case is series focusing in on Lilly Rush, a lone female detective in the Philadelphia homicide squad. cold case dvdsShe is assigned to “cold cases” – which are cases that have never been solvedcold case dvd series and are therefore put on ice. Lilly Rush makes use of today’s new sciencitific advancements and finds fresh clues to open up cases that were cold acse tv show cold case box set tv once deemed unsolvable. Her line of work has another challenge – it opens old wounds and may lead suspects to commit new crimes to further hide their trail. This exciting detective drama blends a healthy dose of action, suspensecold case seasons DVD t v show,cold case dvd elements, and drama to create an exciting watch throughout.Cold Case Season 7 Episode 14 Preview: if you like cold case dvd collection tv show ,you will like our website ,beanse it is a good palce,www.dvdsetcollection.com,cold case is a good tv serises ,hop you like it.cold case movies on dvd The team re-opens the 1971 death of a teenage circus aerialist whose fall during mid-act might have been the result of foul play. Meanwhile, Rush uncovers what might be potential charges for another case.cold case seasons DVDWatch Cold Case Season 7 Episode 14 onlineall cold case To stream Cold Case Season 7 Episodecold case DVD box set Hulu will most likely have the stream available if you’re located inside the US. with blond hair and a medium build, between 30 and 40 years old. She was reportedly with a black man. She was driving a teal or green colored hatchback car. They were seen at his apartment that morning.

“It's important for our family because we don't want this to happen to your family or someone else's family as well,” Jensen said.

There is a $5000 reward leading to the arrest Today we’re urging you to watch Cold Case Season 7 Episode 14 onlinecold case DVD box set tv show or on your TV set at home, because it is a important episode on the Cold Case TV show and one of the more fun episodes to date. cold case seasons DVDWhat exactly is Cold Case and why ought I watchcold case dvdCold Case Season 7 Episode 14 ?: Cold Case is series focusing in on Lilly Rush, a lone female detective in the Philadelphia homicide squad. cold case dvdsShe is assigned to “cold cases” – which are cases that have never been solvedcold case dvd series and are therefore put on ice. Lilly Rush makes use of today’s new sciencitific advancements and finds fresh clues to open up cases that were cold acse tv show cold case box set tv once deemed unsolvable. Her line of work has another challenge – it opens old wounds and may lead suspects to commit new crimes to further hide their trail. This exciting detective drama blends a healthy dose of action, suspensecold case seasons DVD t v show,cold case dvd elements, and drama to create an exciting watch throughout.Cold Case Season 7 Episode 14 Preview: if you like cold case dvd collection tv show ,you will like our website ,beanse it is a good palce,www.dvdsetcollection.com,cold case is a good tv serises ,hop you like it.cold case movies on dvd The team re-opens the 1971 death of a teenage circus aerialist whose fall during mid-act might have been the result of foul play. Meanwhile, Rush uncovers what might be potential charges for another case.cold case seasons DVDWatch Cold Case Season 7 Episode 14 onlineall cold case To stream Cold Case Season 7 Episodecold case DVD box set Hulu will most likely have the stream available if you’re located inside the US. and conviction of Gutierrez’s killers. If you have any information, please call the Secret Witness Hotline at 322-4040. You may remain anonymous.

ivyivy
Okay Member
Okay Member

Female Number of posts : 109
Country : Family pleads for help on cold case murder Flag_a12
Warning Bar : Family pleads for help on cold case murder Untitl32
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down